Friday, February 24, 2006

you should know better.


so, when i said that i "might" be in over my head with the half-korean girl, aka banban-san, aka i-know-her-name-san-but-i-don't-want-to-publish-it, what i really meant to say was that i "am" in over my head with her. i ran into her again tonight, and, of course, she played it exactly like you would expect: talked to me politely, smiled at me from across the room whenever she caught my eye, whispered to me that she was going to a club later, etc. in an attempt to play it cool, i dipped without saying goodbye. smooth? insecure? i don't know. she's got me so twisted. simon-san wasn't having it: "nononono, i'm not hearing that shit tonight. no." "forget her," he said. but i can't.

why do i put myself in these situations? because i love it. i can't explain it. i'm a sucker for players. she plays every dude there. at least i know the game, right? the rest don't "get it." but i still go back for more, you know? she and i aren't done. not yet. and she knows it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home