Monday, March 27, 2006

i think this pretty well sums it up.


phuket, anyway. one last thing:

in thailand, people go by their nicknames, and those nicknames are often english words. sometimes they are awesome. i met: oak, oat, kick, put, and my personal favorite, "beer." although "kick" is pretty awesome too.

simon was "spa," because he got so many massages. jason was "chavez," because he got so sunburned on the first day at the beach. (which turned him from "jason suh" into "jason sioux.") paul's name i can't remember. i was "prawn," for obvious reasons, although on this day everyone kept calling me "r. kelly."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, I thought this was "The Account of my Life Changing Travels", not "Wild on Phuket" hehe.... Glad you had fun (Apparently an understatement)

1:17 AM  
Blogger digital bees said...

i think somewhere along the way it turned into "wild on asia." i need to find a way to get to hong kong.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r.kelly....now that's funny! Why am I continually reminded of Dave Chapelle??? "I want to piss on you!"

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home